As a business dedicated to data and analysis, Investment Resources understands the importance of results. Read how we've helped other companies translate data into success.
Client 1: Expansion
- Who: Promotional products company
- Challenge: Rapid growth and overcrowding were starting to impede the business. Also, despite a spike in sales, profits remained slim. Would an expansion provide the payoff the company needed?
- Action: Investment Resources examined the feasibility of outsourcing specific functions. The research revealed that low profitability was a result of the company's gross margins, which were well below industry average.
- Result: After assessing the data, the company moved to a larger facility. Investment Resources then helped the business restructure its commission. Within three months, margins increased two percentage points. Profits tripled the following year.
Client 2: Acquisition
- Who: Independent business investor
- Challenge: The client was considering the acquisition of one of several businesses. But would they provide the return he was seeking?
- Action: Investment Resources performed operational due diligence examining the expenses, opportunities for growth and management.
- Result: The research uncovered costly issues that could impact the future success of the business. The client was able to make an informed decision based on facts, not hype.
Client 3: Consulting and Process Improvement Firm
- Who: Project Manager
- Challenge: The client was faced with a project workload that meant deadlines were approaching without all of the resources needed to complete the project.
- Action: Investment Resources provided an industry analysis, with a report detailing all of the options available that could be presented to the client on a turnkey basis with no additional edits or corrections.
- Result: The client was pleased with the results, and proceeded to the next level of the project with the assurance that their choices had been validated with realistic data.
Project Portfolio |
Frequently Asked Questions |
Copyright © 2007, Investment Resources. All Rights Reserved.
Kansas City Web Design.